[Fredslist] Last Chance-RIDE THE CIRCUIT 12/16 Downtown Gotham

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:36:23 EST 2009

DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

(formerly Brooklyn Bridge Group)

Wednesday, December 16

12:30-2pm

Woolworth Building

233 Broadway

In the Woolworth Tower Kitchen Restaurant

Please contact me to reserve your spot, send referrals or discuss conflicts.
The food is delicious and only $30.  Reserve on line or pay cash or check at
the door.

 We have some prized spots open in legal, accounting, coaching, marketing,
Manhattan real estate, technology, investment banking and more! You know
people who want to join so send them for a great lunch!

We are getting huge interest and sending out membership applications, so if
any of you want to be part of it, DON'T WAIT!

Thanks in advance, Gotham.

Susan Cleary

Group Coordinator

susanw.cleary at gmail.com