[Fredslist] McDonalds Day 2009

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu Dec 10 16:41:52 EST 2009

Tuesday 12/29/09-(9th Annual?)

7am-Breakfast (Brian's back)-3rd Avenue bet. 50th/51st

Noon-Lunch (usual place)-47th Street bet. Madison/5th

6pm-Dinner (Brandon joining)-3rd Avenue bet. 84th/85th

History and Basics-Brian and I used to eat too much McDonald's at and after Syracuse. We decided to not eat it when not together. After what turned out to be a year of abstinence, we decided to go and we missed many items so we decided to go for all 3 meals. Always fun, and if you're there by that time I'll pay for you (look for me at register). Others are welcome.

Scott Bloom - Blackberry # 917-327-2109