[Fredslist] Cindy Somma news re husband

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Dec 7 10:16:19 EST 2009

Good morning Gotham:

I am happy to share the following good news from Cindy - she asks that I let
Gotham family know that  her husband Steven was extubated this weekend and
is talking. He will be hospitalized for quite a while---but as Cindy says it
is a major step considering, she was told he would not survive.

Cindy sends the following and wants you to know:

"to all of her fellow Gothamites to know that prayers, miracles and sending
food to the entire ICU staff (thank you, Scott Klein) really, really helps.
What a wonderful holiday season it will be for all of us. "

"Much love, Cindy"