[Fredslist] Gotham East End

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 16:24:00 EST 2009

Subject: Next meeting of Gotham East End - December 9th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Hi All –

We are looking forward to the next meeting of Gotham East End!  We are welcoming a guest speaker, Mitch Tobol of CGT Marketing LLC.  He will be speaking to the group about, "How to use social media for business. 5 steps to success. Learn why social media is important and how to begin to utilize it to your advantage."

Lunch will be on December 9th, 2009,
12:00 at the Southampton Inn, in the Oso Restaurant
91 Hill Street
Southampton, NY 11968
631-283-6500
The cost is $40. (cash is preferable)

We welcome Gotham at large to visit us at this great, dynamic group in formation and going live very soon!  In our four meetings so far and for next week we have had at least 20 attendees with many riding the circuit!  Find out what all the buzz is about and come join us!

Please feel free to invite guests. Just clear it with me so I can do a conflict check and make sure we don’t have competing businesses at the table already. (Keep in mind that some overlap might be fine at times, as long as I can clear it with the core members first).

For those of you that have not, please RSVP as soon as possible so we can reserve your seat at the table.

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com