[Fredslist] Need Bankruptcy Attorney NY/Long Island Area

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Dec 3 13:31:37 EST 2009

This is from another networking group I belong to (MENG = Marketing
Executives Networking Group) .this guys needs help and I'm sure someone in
Gotham can help him.  Please see below and contact him directly.  He needs
to respond to the summons quickly.

Best,

David

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_
<https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>