[Fredslist] Congratulation due! on "The Results"

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 07:55:12 EST 2009

 Tribers,
Thank you to Gotham for "admitting" me to a place where "good works" clearly define what this place is about.
The generous donations accepted by Vincent and Bari on behalf of two fine charities make that clear.  Mazel Tov!
As I get to know the networks par excellence Jack and Marc, I hope to learn a thing or two (or three......)
Kudos to them.
I enjoyed reading of the good time had by all and hope "work" requiring my presence elsewhere does not conflict next year (I like nice parties; I like being around what I call "non-takers")
Best,
Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 224-8010 * (718) 343-6779 * facsimile (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com * CoreyBearak.com * http://twitter.com/Bearak
[sent from my laptop]

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.