[Fredslist] Desperate Need of Liver Transplant

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 07:53:33 EST 2009

Dear Gotham,

My cousin, Fred Peterson, is on a list for a liver transplant at MAYO
clinic.  He had his insurance cancelled and even
though there is an organ available, without insurance or $340K he is not
going to receive it. He will probably not make it to the New Year without
this life saving medical intervention.

Our family is seeking any charity or financing possiblities for such a
desperate situation.  If any of you have any knowledge about any avenue we
can pursue, it would be greatly appreciated. I realize this is asking for a
big miracle but I know how wonderful Gothamites are when it comes to these
kinds of requests.

Thanks in advance,

Susan Cleary
(THE NEW) Downtown Gotham Group