[Fredslist] Final Cocktails at KZR for 2009 - December 17

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Thu Dec 3 09:16:15 EST 2009

This is it, the last Cocktails at KZR for the year. Please join us on December 17  at 5 pm.

Any member of the tribe is welcome  -- and by all means, bring a friend. No agenda, no cost, just an opportunity to spend time together.

The only thing we ask is that you RSVP no later than the prior Tuesday.  Our conference room is big but it probably can't hold all 600 or so  members of the tribe.

 Details as follows: