[Fredslist] Kudos to Jack and Marc and Our Magnificent Non-Profit Winners

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Dec 2 20:57:58 EST 2009

Good Evening Along the Network,

The best of everything in recognition of all you do. Although I missed the party I was there in spirit. Thanks to Fred Klein for the photo recap.  Great pictures, especially the one of Sunshine and Vince.

As one of the Co-Networkers of the Year (2004) with Jeffrey Kamberg, I hereby propose an informal gathering of ALL Co-Networkers of the Year. We could even plan to have it at an Open House meeting.

"Co's", let me know!

Best,

Linda R. Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker
2004 Co-Networker of the Year
Sent from my Verizon wireless BlackBerry