[Fredslist] FYI: Apply Now for Staff Analyst Exams

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 17:25:47 EST 2009

 In case the info is helpful to anyone you know I pass it on.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 224-8010 * (718) 343-6779 * facsimile (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com * CoreyBearak.com * http://twitter.com/Bearak
[sent from my laptop]

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.