[Fredslist] The Results Are In!

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Dec 2 10:10:52 EST 2009

Thanks so much for the honor last night. I was surprised and am honestly very flattered.
It was a delightful evening reconnecting with so many old friends and adding new ones.
And congratulations to Jack Halpern, recognized for all he does so well!
Thanks are due to Debra Lindner and all the others who worked so hard to made the evening so enjoyable for us all!
All the best,
Marc