[Fredslist] The Results Are In!

elizmb at tiac.net elizmb at tiac.net
Wed Dec 2 07:32:39 EST 2009

Congratulations to Jack and Marc! And, Happy Birthday to Mitch!

As I approached JFK on Jet Blue, I looked down and my thoughts went to all of you at the party, just winding down.  Sounds like it was extra special this year...

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice
917-374-8984