[Fredslist] The Results Are In!

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Wed Dec 2 07:13:07 EST 2009

Last night nearly 150 Gothamites and their guests celebrated at our ever popular Winter Cocktail Party at our Friars Club House.

The highlight of the highly convivial evening was the entry into Gotham's Hall of Fame by 2009 Networkers of the Year Marc Halpert and Jack Halpern.

The night was capped off by the announcement by Jefferson Crowther (2008 recipient on behalf of the Welles Remy Crowther Foundation) of this year's Summer of Giving Grant recipients: Living Beyond Belief ($5000) and the Theresa Alessandra Russo Foundation ($2500), accepting, respectively, were Bari Zahn and Vincent Russo.

Once again, we lived our motto.  It truly is better to give than receive and what goes around comes around!

Thanks to all.