[Fredslist] Sept 15th Gotham Fairfield

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Aug 31 21:52:00 EDT 2009

WHO: Fairfield Gotham

WHERE: Greenwich Hyatt, 1800 E Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT Conde's Room ( a
hop, skip and a jump away from NY and neighboring Westchester Counties).

WHEN: Tuesday Sept 15th, 2009

WHAT: Stimulating discussion, fabulous buffet breakfast

WHY: meet your fellow Gothamites and make some new contacts, expand your
horizons

COST: $25.00 We are a non-compete group so please check with me first to
avoid embarrassment and clear any conflicts, then register and pay on line.

Please look at my new web site.

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail