[Fredslist] opportunities

Sal Bastardi sal at metrostardme.com
Mon Aug 31 14:23:15 EDT 2009

Due to a reorganization of our customer service dept a position of
Customer Service Manager has become available. The dept is a small call
center with 10 employees. The individual must be a strong leader who can
jungle staff to meet needs of the organization. In addition, the
individual should have a working knowledge of the medical equipment
industry both from a product and reimbursement prospective. The position
is based in Brooklyn.

 I also have opportunities for 2 customer service representatives that
have medical industry experience with a strong attention to detail.
These positions are also located in Brooklyn.

If anyone is interested have them email  their  resume to my attention
sal at metrostardme.com

Salvatore V. Bastardi

COO

MetroStar