[Fredslist] Finns in New York

Allen E. Kaye allenekaye at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 11:02:42 EDT 2009

I am on a committee of the International Section of the New York State Bar
Association which will play host to about 50 Finnish lawyers in New York
from September 30 to October 3.

I need a recommendation for a travel agency or tourist guide organization
that can set up a UN tour and other types of sightseeing and shopping. If
any of you would like to volunteer to show some of them around NYC while
they are here please contact me. We are arranging dinners for them at
various restaurants in Manhattan. I could  use a recommendation for a good
but not terribly expensive steak restaurant that can accommodate that many
people.

Suggestions for shopping and sightseeing would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

             Allen Kaye