[Fredslist] abcs SHARK TANK Show Casting Assistance Needed

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Wed Aug 26 13:08:31 EDT 2009

Hello, Gotham,

Does anyone have any contact at ABC that we can directly send a Shark Tank
Casting Application to?

As you may know, ABC has a show, Shark Tank in which Entrepreneurs show
potential investors their idea/product/business in hopes that one of the 5
investors will make them an offer.  My husband, Mike, and I have created a
working child's portable sink (patent pending) and are have been working
for several years to get someone to buy the patent rights.  Shark Tank is
the perfect opportunity for us to pitch our item.  So many people who see
the concept love it and we know it would be a success.

We have already sent the information via their 'standard' email channels to
ABC, however, there is no way to know if it was received.  If anyone has a
direct contact that can walk our sheets in we'd so appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Enjoy the rest of the summer-
Judie

Judie Moceri