[Fredslist] Fashion Show Donations

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Aug 24 08:47:29 EDT 2009

Thanks to those who have donated so far - please keep those donations
coming!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.