[Fredslist] Steven Glassberg (Commerce's own)

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 19:02:28 EDT 2009

A huge thank you, much appreciation and even sloppy kisses to our own
Steven Glassberg, member of Gotham Commerce, who has been a great friend to both
 myself and my daughter Debbie over this humid and sultry summer.

Deb had a tenant-landlord problem (still ongoing) and Steven was
magnanimous with his offering of advice which has helped her transverse the  very
difficult New York court system.  He brought some sense to chaos and  made a
nerve wrecking experience more endurable.   Thank you,  Steven.

For myself....an expected closing unexpectedly took place while I was on
vacation and Steven, not only handled it himself, but also made my client
feel comfortable and confident in the procedure.

If you ever need a real estate lawyer in whom you can put all of your
trust....call Steven.

Thank you, Steven.

Janet & Debra Adler
Janet  Adler Realty, Ltd