[Fredslist] Open To The Public on Sat. Last Week in August A Summer Rental NJ Shore

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 10:21:17 EDT 2009

________________________________

Three houses from the sand on an Ocean Block this house sleeps 8 in comfort.  See the link for a virtual tour.

Due to a last minute cancellation I have a Prime Rental Week in August ( August 29 to Sept. 5 )
The house is on Long Beach Island on the New Jersey shore.  I am showing this to Gotham first.
When you call Roger Weber at 609-713-6703 say Gotham and he knows to offer a 10% discount for you.
Feel free to mention this to your friends and family. The public will see this offer on Sat. without the discount.
Chances are good the week will rent out fast as many people want a vacation without going too far.
See the info on the house www.lbiroger.com  go to Summer Rentals - listing number is 2269.
Any further questions feel free to contact me directly, Mitch Tublin, 203-561-2955, mitchtublin at yahoo.com

Mitch Tublin
Success, Attitude and Mindset Advisor