[Fredslist] The Icla da Silva Foundation

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 14:06:22 EDT 2009

Dear Gothamites,

We have been saving lives of children and adults! We are the biggest
recruiter of bone marrow donors in the USA - 15,000 donors recruited in  2008.

We are having our dinner/dance this year at the Boathouse at Central Park
on September 23. Please join us! If you can't attend can you help us with a
donation?!

You can register or donate at the website: _www.icla.org_
(http://www.icla.org) .

"Illness doesn't know that there is a recession!"

Thank you very much!

Best  Regards,
Renato M. Tichauer
Shine International Corp.
The Icla da Silva Foundarion, member of the Board of  Directors.