[Fredslist] Thank you Mitch Tobol!

Katherine Cohn katherinecohn at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:05:04 EDT 2009

Dear Mitch,

Thank you so much to Mitch Tobol for giving a fantastic presentation about Linked In to our Formica 1 Group yesterday! Mitch's presentation was informative, clear, organized and engaging. I can't wait to go to Linked In and really have it work for me. If you are a group coordinator, I urge you to contact Mitch and have him speak at your next lunch - he will give inspiration to your members to make Linked In an integral part of your networking.

Warm regards and thanks again,

Katherine