[Fredslist] I Need Help: The Citibank Bureaucracy Has Beaten Me Down

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Aug 20 06:49:52 EDT 2009

Hi:

My son is going to London for grad school; applied for and got
approved for a loan. He has a document from the University stating
acceptance and indicating funding would be provided through Citibank
(money was applied for and approved from Stafford and Plus loans)

His VISA application requires an original document indicating that
YES, Citibank is going to release the funds.

The VISA application process and some of the steps he has been taking
requires him to have that letter in hand sooner than Citibank says
they can get it to him.

It is truly a clerical processing issue.

HELP!

Suggestions?  Anyone out there have that legal edge that can get this
paper sent out to him.

The ramifications of being late are quite serious.

If there is a Gothamite that can help I would be most appreciative.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288 (office)
516-445-1135 (cell)