[Fredslist] Gotham Young Professionals still wants your recommendations!

Jennifer Berger jenniber93 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 18:25:07 EDT 2009

Hello again Gotham!

Thank you to everyone that responded to my previous post looking for recommendations for exceptional young professionals to join us at our inaugural event on August 26th, and to those who plan on attending!

I really want to extend the Gotham connection to our group, so in an effort to get as much Gotham input and related attendance as possible, I would like to ask again for references for friends, family, or colleagues who are recent college grads, post-grads, young associates, or individuals you think would be great for us.

The event:  an evening of champagne, cocktails and conversation at NYC's Bubble Lounge, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26th, 7-9 pm.

Bubble Lounge Champagne Bar
228 West Broadway
(between N Moore and Franklin Streets)
New York, NY 10013
Dress: Business Casual
CASH BAR

August 26th is next Wednesday, so please pass on more contacts or referrals  to us as soon as possible at: jberger at fredslist.com.

Best,

Jennifer Berger and Leah Bourne (Gotham Young Professional Co-Chairs)