[FredsList] Job posting: Green Audit looking for an Energy Auditor, Estimator, Project Manager -- L.I.

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Aug 18 12:41:28 EDT 2009

Please see the job posting e-mail below, from my friend and client, Jay.  I
think he'd be a great person to work with -- smart, personable, rational,
focused, energetic, committed, with a great sense of perspective.

Please respond directly to Jay.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 400

Uniondale, New York  11553

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com

 <http://www.BizLawNY.com> http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile:

 <http://tinyurl.com/455eqj> http://tinyurl.com/455eqj

See my Avvo profile: