[Fredslist] Reminder: Cocktails at KZR on 8/20 at 5

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Aug 18 09:05:16 EDT 2009

Just a reminder for those of you who RSVPd that our cocktails at KZR event is from 5-6 on Thursday 8/20 at our offices (485 Madison Avenue).

If your plans have changed and you can no longer attend, please let me know so that other Gothamites can have the chance to join us.

And . . . Its never too early to start planning for our next cocktails at KZR on 9/24.  Let me know if you would like to attend.  The list has already started!