[Fredslist] Seeking a New Publisher

Jared James jared at jaredjames.net
Fri Aug 14 12:14:21 EDT 2009

Hi Gothamites,

As many of you know I released a book called "Enjoy Success Today: How to Start and Build a Thriving Business... and Still Have a Life!" a few months ago. The results have been incredible as it became a best seller with my publisher within a month of its release. I am looking to see if anyone knows of any good publishers they would recommend. I rushed into my current publisher because Realtor Magazine was about to name me the #1 Realtor in the Country under the age of 30 and I wanted to have the book ready in time for release of the magazine so I could capitalize on that international exposure. My current publisher was the only one that could release it quickly enough, so I really had no choice. Now that I am past that stage and am not rushed I would like to start looking at other options. If anyone knows anyone, please feel free to give me their contact information. I am going to be appearing on Fox News and other networks shortly so I see this as a win
 win for any publisher. Thanks!

Jared James, ABR

Named #1 Realtor in the USA under the age of 30!

RE/MAX Right Choice

55 Old Gate Lane

Milford, CT 06460

Office: (203) 877-0618 x. 311

E-Fax: 1-888-830-1956

jared at jaredjames.net

www.jaredjames.net

"I am never too busy for YOU or YOUR referrals!"