[Fredslist] EPA seeking feedback on environmental topics for High School

Rick Raymond rickraymond at executiveleadershiptraining.info
Fri Aug 14 11:48:39 EDT 2009

The USEPA  is seeking input from high school teachers on the
environmental education effort  (see below).  i know several Gotham
members have connections to people involved in teaching high school.

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
Supporting Businesses In Being Viable and Sustainable
New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

"In an entrepreneurial society individuals face a tremendous
challenge,  a challenge they need to exploit as an opportunity: the
need for continual  learning and relearning."
-Peter F. Drucker, The Essential Drucker