RENATTO - [Fredslist] Entertainment Attorney New York Area

Vincent Averaimo vincent at milfordlegal.com
Thu Aug 13 11:43:23 EDT 2009

It never ceases to amaze me how great all Gotham Members are!  I have to
thank everyone who personally placed calls to me, included me in a
conference call with an entertainment attorney, and responded to my request!
My employee's son is going to be well protected.

The information I gained was invaluable and just once again proves one of
the numerous benefits of being a Gotham Member.  Thanks again.

Vinny

(Gotham New Haven)

**PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS AND WEBSITE**

Vincent J. Averaimo, Esq.

Kapusta, Otzel & Averaimo

250 Broad Street

Milford, CT 06460

(203) 874-6773

(203) 874-5765 - Fax

vincent at milfordlegal.com

www.milfordlegal.com

***

This electronic communication from the Law Offices of KAPUSTA, OTZEL &
AVERAIMO may be a confidential attorney client communication or may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The content is strictly
intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, please be
informed that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the content of
this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you
suspect that you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and immediately delete
and/or destroy this communication and all attachments.

***