FW: [Fredslist] Gotham Gives Blood

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Aug 11 15:14:06 EDT 2009

BTW.I did forget to thank Ester Horowitz for pulling this together for
Gotham.  If not for her organizing this, I would most likely still be in the
category of never having given blood.  Many thanks, Ester, for making this
happen.

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)

 <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com> dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com

 <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/> www.telenoticiasusa.com

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_
<https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>