[Fredslist] [Promo] Saving Money the International Way

COMDARDW at aol.com COMDARDW at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 09:19:37 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites,

I love it when COMDAR, Inc. can save money for Gotham Members.

See what a fellow Gothamite has to say:

Harty is a printing and marketing solutions provider, serving financial
services, healthcare, education, non-profit, agency, and consumer product
businesses. We mail three to five million pieces a month. Many of our
independent school, college, and association clients must mail to alumni and
members overseas. We have used the same international mail consolidator
without question (always more cost effective than the post office) and not
treated it as an opportunity to bring more value to our clients.

Two months ago we tried sending a few small jobs to COMDAR to test a new
vendor. We quickly found that not only are they great to work with, and
responsive, but they clearly have excellent international mail contacts and
forwarding logistics, and are able to pass on significant savings in most
major international markets compared to the larger international mail
forwarders. We have been able to show our clients additional savings from
our efforts to improve sourcing. Whether you need to send 200 or 200,000
pieces of mail overseas, COMDAR can get it done, and save you money
consistently. COMDAR has earned all of our business.

Nils Morgan

Harty Integrated Solutions

Gotham New Haven

Thank you.