[Fredslist] Fw: 20th Annual Swim A-Cross

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Aug 10 17:47:13 EDT 2009

More Swim photos below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/10/2009 05:46 PM -----

             Katherine Cohn
             <katherinecohn at ho
             tmail.com>                                                 To
                                       Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
             08/10/2009 05:30                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: 20th Annual Swim A-Cross

Yes, here they are.

Katherine

> Subject: Re: 20th Annual Swim A-Cross
> To: katherinecohn at hotmail.com
> Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:29:11 -0400
> From: fklein at kleinzelman.com
>
> Do you have fotos?
>
> __________________________________
> Fred C. Klein
> Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
> 485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
> New York, NY 10022
> (212) 935-6020
> fklein at legal.org
> http://www.kleinzelman.com
> http://www.gothamnetworking.com
>
> Katherine Cohn
> <katherinecohn at ho
> tmail.com> To
> Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
> 08/10/2009 05:18 cc
> PM
> Subject
> 20th Annual Swim A-Cross
>

> Fred, Here is my play by play of the day. Can you please add the name of
> the other Gotham member who swam a 1/4 mile? I can't remember his name!
> Thanks so much. Also, let me know if you want me to do anything else.
>
> Thanks again for picking us up and swimming. I had so much fun!!
>
> Katherine
>

> The 20th Annual Swim A-Cross sponsored by the Red Cross on Saturday,
August
> 8 was a huge success and lots of fun. For those of you who could not be
> there, I thought a play by play of the day would get you all excited to
> join us next year at Oyser Bay! I'd love to see more Gotham members join
us
> for the fun and swim for such a great cause.
>
> Noon Fred Klein picks up Rick Raymond & Katherine Cohn at Plandome
> Station on the LIRR. Fred has bottled water for us in the car!
> 1:00P Fred, Rick and Katherine arrive at the 20th Annual Swim A-Cross and
> receive goodie bags from the Red Cross.
> 1:05P Fred, Rich and Katherine notice the "Swimming in honor of" Sign and
> notice that under President Barack Obama's name is Bob Formica! Of course
> we take pictures and smile thinking of Bob!
> 1:15P Katherine applies sun screen to Fred's back (yes, we have
pictures).
> 1:16P CEO of the Red Cross (a.k.a. swimmer number 49 takes our picture in
> the parking lot, picture included).
> 1:30P Little kids swim parallel to the shore as doting parents watch and
> everyone smiles.
> 1:45P Fred, Rick and Katherine start their mile swim across Oyster Bay,
> trying to swim to the orange buoys. Fred uses his snorkel, Rick uses the
> swim cap provided by the Red Cross. Katherine swims in her wet suit for
sun
> protection and warmth.
> 2:15P Fred thinks of Bob Formica when he starts to get a little tired due
> to the current and the long swim and he is inspired to finish the swim in
> style.
> later Fred, Rich and Katherine arrive on shore after swimming the mile
> successfully!
> 2:45P Fred, Rich and Katherine all compare times and decide that we all
> swam further than one mile. Discussed the current that took us all off
the
> course. Remembered how the little fish felt on our hands as we swam. We
> feel GREAT!
> 2:46P Fred, Rich and Katherine devour watermelon slices.
> 3:15P Fred, Rich and Katherine leave to head back to Plandome because
> Fred's son is in town from Brooklyn and there are festivities awaiting
him
> at home.
> 4:15P Rich and Katherine board the LIRR train and head back to the city.
> What a day!
>
> Next year, we are going to have a Gotham picnic at the 21st Annual Swim
> A-Cross for swimmers and non-swimmers so everyone can see how beautiful
it
> is and cheer on other Gotham members who are swimming.
>
> Rick Raymond, swim team captain
> Katherine Cohn, swimmer
> Fred Klein, swimmer and taxi service
>
> Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
>
> ***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any
documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the
sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.

> Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***

Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.(See attached file:
CIMG2490.JPG)(See attached file: CIMG2491.JPG)(See attached file:
CIMG2492.JPG)***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.