[Fredslist] {PROMO} T'IS THE SEASON ... YES IT"S THAT TIME ALREADY... YOU THINK IT, WE INK IT !!!!!

Jill Goldstein jill.imprintdesigns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:07:44 EDT 2009

T'is the season to reach out to people
T'is the season to reach old & new friends
T'is the season to get your name out in lights
.

We at !mpr!nt Designs can help you with ALL your holiday needs,with a full
collection of cards, calendars, and  gifts for everything that is coming up.

We are your full service Printer & Promo Company.    Whether it's the Jewish
New Year, Thanksgiving, or the Holidays we have them all.

You can see our wide selections at your leisure right on line at
www.checkernet.com, ,www.carlsoncraft.com, look for the holiday card albums,
and  www.holidaycardwebsite.com/imprintdesigns, and we even have a line of
Recycled Papers and Green Promotionals for those of you who want keep green
for the season.

If you place your order before August 30 you get free return addresses on
the back flaps

For every order placed through Gotham, I will give a percentage back to the
Gotham Foundation.

Remember the early bird catches the worm so why don't you be that early
bird.

Jill M. Goldstein

!MPR!NT Designs

You think it, we ink it!