[Fredslist] Pencil Gotham in for August 11

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 11:23:35 EDT 2009

Hi all-

 Yet another reminder that we are reviving a favorite Gotham event, the Long Island Incubator.

The incubator will take place on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.
  at

The Grand Luxe Cafe in Roosevelt Field. We will be meeting at the bar.
All you have to do is come, drink, and pay for your own drinks. This is
networking at its easiest!   And you never know who you might meet at
the Incubator.

  There is no noncompete rule so everyone is welcome. You don't even have to be a member of a Long Island group to attend. All I ask is that you let
  me know that you'll be coming and whether you'll be bringing any
  guests.  Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

See you all at the Incubator!

Rona Gura