[Fredslist] beautiful new crop circles this summer!

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Aug 5 16:03:52 EDT 2009

Remember the Paranormal Group which had its first meeting last Halloween?
Well one of the attendees, Teri Bloom (Gotham Photographer-see Nancy's new
Blog photo as an example of her excellent work) forwarded the beautiful
photos below of recent crop circles.  Thank you Teri and keep up the good
work, but the question before the Tribe is whether we believe they are
legit?

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/05/2009 03:58 PM -----

             Teri Bloom
             <teribloom at mac.co
                                       fklein at kleinzelman.com
             08/05/2009 03:17                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Fwd: beautiful new crop circles
                                       this summer!

Hi Fred,

Hope you're having a nice summer!
I know how much email you get so sorry to bother you ... but I also know
that you love to hear about cool things so if you don't know about the
"Crop Circle" Phenomenon, here's an intro...

In the wheat fields of England, every July and August, these beautiful
laser designs are etched into the fields overnight.
Its strongly believed that these are etched by extra-terresterial life --
as there's always some sort of radiation emanating from them and also the
individual strands of wheat are twisted in a way that's very difficult to
do.  These crop circles are many acres big and as you can see perfectly
executed -- also the crops that grow where the crop circles have been tend
to be more vibrant that the surrounding crops!

There have been many hoaxes with people making these but the ones made by
people don't have the radiation or the twisted wheat.

Normally the crop circles are symbolic messages, often about astrology,
astronomy or ancient symbols.
This is one of the best websites to read more:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm

They appear all over the world but the ones in England every summer get the
most attention.  The ones in this newsletter below are from the past few
weeks and are so pretty that I thought you might enjoy them.

See you soon and sending you all the best, Teri

      Begin forwarded message:

            Date: August 5, 2009 11:35:08 AM EDT

            Subject: temporarytemples.co.uk Update 34/2009

 www.temporarytemples.co.uk Update 35/2009

  Hello! Sorry we have not been in touch
 Hello everyone,

 Sorry we have not been in touch for a couple of weeks. Our attention has
 been taken up with our annual conference, which took place this weekend
 just past. It takes a monumental effort to get the weekend together. But
 we are pleased to report it went without a hitch and the sense of unity
 and common purpose amongst speakers and audience was magical this year.

 We will update you on the conference with some pictures in a later
 newsletter, but we thought we would catch you up on the crop circles
 first!

 1. This beautiful circle was visited as part of the crop circle tour
 during our conference weekend. It had an exquisite weaved floor lay
 which had to bee seen to be believed. We have seen this kind of floor
 lay before, but not for some time. Please check out our image library
 for some close-up shots.

               East Field, Alton Priors, Wiltshire - Wheat
                              14th July 2009

 2. This triple Yin/Yang seems so apt for this year. Perhaps encouraging
 us to realise that balancing the opposites is not what is required
 anymore, what is really needed is for us to find a way to transcend them
 - find a third way!

            Grey Wethers, Marlborough Downs, Wiltshire - Wheat
                              14th July 2009

 3. This very strange design at Liddington Castle, still has researchers
 guessing as to its geometry and symbolism. This year has raced along at
 such a pace that it has been impossible to give each circle the time and
 contemplation they need. Looks like it will be a busy winter!

                   Liddington Castle, Wiltshire - Wheat
                              19th July 2009

 4. This utterly magnificent crop circle appeared close to Martinsell
 Hill in Wiltshire. You will notice immediately that the pattern is cut
 off along one side. This is the point where the circle intersects with
 the edge of the field - leading some to wonder if each circle is crop
 specific. It's a very interesting notion.

            Martinsell Hill (Wooton Rivers), Wiltshire - Wheat
                              19th July 2009

 5. Another stunning circle appeared at a curiously named place called
 Smeathe's Plantation in Wiltshire. A truly majestic 12-fold crop circle.
 It has some extremely interesting ground features which will will bring
 to you in the new Crop Circle Year Book 2009 - later in the year.

                  Smeathe's Plantation, Wiltshire. Wheat
                              24th July 2009

 Don't forget to check out our Image Library & Latest Images section on
 the website.  Check here for many more views of the latest circles.

 Important: We still urgently need to raise more funds for our flights...

 Please, please don't forget out flight fund appeal. 2009 is still
 continuing at a blistering pace and we desperately need more funds to
 continue to fly.

 We cannot continue our work without support. If you can, please donate
 to our flight fund. You can donate for as little as £5.00 and every
 donation really does count.

 Please send out this message to anyone who is interested in the circles.

 For those of you that can, you can also sponsor a flight - please get in
 email us for more details on this. Each flight costs in excess of
 £300.00.

 We would like to extend our grateful thanks to all of you who have
 donated so far - we couldn't do it without you.

                                  DONATE

  IMPORTANT: It is sales of our yearbooks and other items from our online
 shop that allow us to continue our work and indeed to be able to provide
  our website and this newsletter for free rather than on a subscription
     basis. You may not want to buy from us - but thanks for looking.

  If there is nothing that interests you in this email please delete it.
  And if you no longer want to receive these updates please use the link
                  below. Don't can us in your spam box!

                               Thank - you
                               Best Wishes!
                              Karen & Steve

                                                   (Embedded image moved
                                                  to file: pic28745.jpg)

                                                    Click on cover for
                                                      order details.

                                                    It's Finally Here!
                                                    Our brand new Film!

                                                   DVD Companion to the
                                                   Crop Circle Year Book
                                                           2008

                                                   This is the brand new
                                                  film from the Temporary
                                                  Temple Productions team
                                                   who bring an artistic
                                                   sensibility to their
                                                   reportage of the crop
                                                    circle phenomenon.
                                                      Stunning aerial
                                                    helicopter footage,
                                                    ground footage and
                                                   stills woven together
                                                    with an atmospheric
                                                  soundtrack. There is no
                                                    narrative or voice
                                                  over, just a beautiful
                                                  tapestry of images and
                                                   sound. Be transported
                                                    into the fields of
                                                  Southern England, into
                                                      and around the
                                                     magnificent crop
                                                   circles of 2008 - the
                                                    next best thing to
                                                   being there yourself!
                                                    Better still by the
                                                   Companion Book - Crop
                                                   Circle Year Book 2008
                                                   to read our about all
                                                    the circles in the
                                                           film!

                                                   Running time 45 Mins
                                                          Approx

                                                       £15.00 + P&P

                                                  Makes a fantastic gift,
                                                      or sharing aid.

                                                   (Embedded image moved
                                                  to file: pic26924.jpg)

                                                     For those of you
                                                  interested in taking a
                                                   pleasure flight over
                                                   the crop circles this
                                                       summer, Fast
                                                   Helicopters can help
                                                   you plan the perfect
                                                           trip.

                                                   They have been flying
                                                   the crop circles for
                                                  over ten years and have
                                                   extensive experience
                                                      and expertise.

                                                   The crop circles were
                                                   meant to be seen from
                                                   the air and a flight
                                                    over the Wiltshire
                                                    countryside in the
                                                  height of the summer is
                                                    a breathtaking and
                                                       unforgettable
                                                        experience.

                                                  For more details click
                                                   the button above, or
                                                    visit their website
                                                         below...

                                                  http://www.fasthelicopt
                                                          ers.com

                                                  Please mention us when
                                                         booking!

                     Steve Alexander Photography, 27 St. Francis Road,
                        Gosport, Hampshire PO12 2UG, UNITED KINGDOM

 To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
 http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bKyczIwctCwczAwsbKyMtEa0rIycrCwczA==

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***