[Fredslist] Our Regional Blog Series Continues with Jessica Lyon from Gotham Hartford

Wed Aug 5 10:09:30 EDT 2009

To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:12:01 -0400
From: "Nancy Schess" <nschess at kleinzelman.com>
 08/05/2009
 10:12:02 AM,CD-MIME complete at 08/05/2009 10:12:02 AM,Itemize by
 Router
 on KZRDSVR01/KZRD(Release 8.5|December 05, 2008) at 08/05/2009
 10:12:02
 AM

Jessica Lyon, the Group Coordinator for our Gotham Hartford goup, joins us
as a blogger today.  Gotham Hartford obviously "gets it" about networking
and the Gotham philosophy.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/posting.php?bid=3D1188

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kleinzelman.com
www.kleinzelman.com

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 =
U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any docum=
ents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender=
 which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may=
 contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are no=
t the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copy=
ing, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents o=
f this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in er=
ror,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  =
materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements impo=
sed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that=
 may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not =
intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  vo=
iding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax l=
aw to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***