[Fredslist] Meet a Very Agreeable Fellow: Profile of David Abeshouse

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 17:04:10 EDT 2009

What was implied but not specifically mentioned is that David will go the extra mile for anyone even if it doesn't involve a personal gain for him. I have known David for many many years (and no I will not give an exact number) and can say he would be the first person I would call in any potential or actual business dispute matter or for just general business or legal advice. David is the epitome of the Gotham mantra, "It is better to give than receive."

Rona Gura