[Fredslist] North Andover, Ma/ Salem NH Restaurant recommendations

bonnie schinagle bschinagle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:08:39 EDT 2009

I am taking my daughter to an ice hockey showcase this weekend.  We will be
staying at the Wyndham in North Andover.  The games will be played at the
Icenter in Salem, New Hampshire.  Is anyone familiar with the area and can
you recommend some good, casual restaurants, particularly for breakfast and
lunch.  I found several  recommendations on Chowhound, but would love
personal input from the tribe.  Also, I am a really nervous - excited
nervous; this is her first showcase where she will be eyeballed by coaches
for recruitment.  Yikes!!!