[Fredslist] Ellin Yassky and Deirdre Silberstein at the Westport Historical Society

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 09:42:16 EDT 2009

If any of you are going to be around Westport, CT  tomorrow evening (Tuesday, August 4th), please drop in to the Westport Historical Society
(25 Avery Place, Westport) when Deirdre Silberstein and I will be speaking about "Navigating Online Publishing: How to Publish to Position Yourself in the Marketplace." Here is a link to more info on our talk: http://www.westporthistory.org/programs/navigating-online-publishing/

The talk will begin at 7:00. Light refreshments will be served.

Hope to see some of  you then!

All best,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171