[Fredslist] Rental in Tudor City

Rick Raymond rickraymond at executiveleadershiptraining.info
Sat Aug 1 07:12:16 EDT 2009

My friend is trying to rent her apartment in Tudor City.  See below.

Rick Raymond
Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Leadership Performance and Entrepreneurial Development
Supporting Businesses In Being Viable and Sustainable
New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

"In an entrepreneurial society individuals face a tremendous
challenge,  a challenge they need to exploit as an opportunity: the
need for continual  learning and relearning."
-Peter F. Drucker, The Essential Drucker