[Fredslist] Used Laptops Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 10:00:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

  I co-chair my temple's religious school committee and we are desperately trying to bring the school into the 21st century in an atmosphere of declining funding. The idea was raised that if people were discarding laptops, the laptops could be donated to the school and the person donating the laptop would get the benefit of a charitable donation.

If anyone has a laptop they would be willing to donate, please let me know. I will make all the arrangements to pick up the computer.

Thanks Gotham!!!

Rona Gura