[Fredslist] Thank you, Erik Wood

Kevin J.Farrelly kjf at farrellylaw.com
Wed Apr 29 12:40:54 EDT 2009

This is a public "thank you" to Gotham member Erik Wood.  Erik is an
architect and the member of the Gay & Lesbian Group.  I called Erik the
other day to get his advice on a real estate matter.  My clients are in
contract to purchase a house and we learned that the sellers had removed a
garage without the necessary government approvals.  Because the parties want
to close quickly, the sellers will need to deposit monies in escrow to pay
for the permit and any fines.  Erik was extraordinarily helpful in educating
me on the process for retroactively obtaining a permit and, most
importantly, the anticipated cost.  He spent almost an hour on the telephone
with me.  He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you, Erik.

Kevin J. Farrelly

-

Law Offices of Kevin J. Farrelly