[Fredslist] Seeking Outsourced Exec Asst

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Apr 29 07:00:23 EDT 2009

Hi:  I am posting this for a friend and all replies should go to him,
not me (as that will waste valuable time!) Replies to: ernan at erdm.com

Job Description
Secretary/executive assistant.
Work from home.
Must have experience working from home and a home office with up to
date computer, software and fax.
Must be very proficient in word, outlook, power point and excel.
Experience making phone calls to executives is required.
Min. 5 years experience.
Flexible daytime hours, Monday through Friday, 15-20 hours per week.
References required.

Thanks

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"