[Fredslist] lookoing for an internship for my college age cousin

Carol Greenwald greenwaldcarol at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:49:12 EDT 2009

Last year this fabulous group found one cousin an interesting summer internship. So this year, can we do it again for another college age cousin - this one an Oberlin sophomore interested in linkages between enuroscience and politics, just plain politics and public policy, politics and economics. She wants an interesting job where she can really learn something. She is available from mid-May to mid-August.

Looking forward to hearing from you. C.

        Carol

Carol Schiro Greenwald
Consultant, MarketingPartners