[Fredslist] Fwd: Broadway's Next Hit Musical's NEXT SHOW: April 30th

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Fri Apr 24 13:54:26 EDT 2009

Hi Fellow Gothamites
My son's show is still running and is hilarious. Here's the
announcement for the April 30 show - be sure to ask for the 2-for-1
ticket offer - you'll save $ 10 a ticket. When we went last week
Gothamite Glenn Spiller and his wife Hope shared out table and loved
the show.
Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street