[Fredslist] (Position available) Restaurant General Manager..Salary is open

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Fri Apr 24 11:59:59 EDT 2009

Hello Gotham.

I hope you are all doing well.

One of our clients is looking for a General Manager to run the
establishment of a well known restaurant.

The ideal candidate must have restaurant experience with on-site
experience.  Chain experience is a plus as well and someone who has
dealt with multiple units

Will be overseeing staff of about 100

Position will primarily be working on-site at the 7th Ave location

Spanish speaking (+)

 Please have candidates e-mail me directly.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg

Recruiting Manager

Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Fl

New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800

Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>

www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com>

www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.