[Fredslist] Any contacts in Elmont or Cold Spring Harbor

ADJUSTMAN at aol.com ADJUSTMAN at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 09:57:08 EDT 2009

Gothamites - My wife is still on her mission to find a Social Work job in
the school system closer to our home in Rockville Centre. She currently
works in  Bushwick, Bklyn. Two openings have come to her attention. One is in
Elmont,  grades K-6, and is very close to home and part of the NYC Bd. of Ed.
The other  is in Cold Spring Harbor, grades 7-12. She is very qualified and
would  love the opportunity to interview for the positions. If anyone out
there in  Gothamland has a contact in these two districts it would be much
appreciated.  Thanks.

Jason  Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group
914-337-7800  (O)
914-337-6900 (F)
646-425-3711 (C)
_www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com_ (http://www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com/)

"Big  Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know  You"
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)