[Fredslist] Recommendations for a Czech Translator

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 17:04:37 EDT 2009

To all you linguists out there, I'm looking for a good Czech translator for a project that I've been working on. I could start looking for translation agencies, but would rather not have to start comparing rates and quality. With all the wonderful contacts out there, I'm hoping that someone just might happen to know . . . . .

I've already tried the Czech Consulate in NY, but they were, strangely, unable to recommend someone!

The book is about 16,000 words long. Once I've got it translated, I'll edit it. It's on the pre-World War II history of a small City in the Czech Republic.

Many thanks!

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC