[Fredslist] Need Real Estate Agents to help sell EXCITING New Brooklyn CO OP Development

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:55:06 EDT 2009

Hello Gotham,

Manzione Real Estate has been chosen to be the Exclusive Agent for a new co
op development in Brooklyn.  The 2 and 3 bedroom units are spacious, bright
and some have enormous private out door space. There is a common roof deck
as well and many other ammenities to attract buyer$.

We need sales people asap to help sell these very well priced units which
are excellent for FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS.  Please contact us if you or
anyone you know, preferably licensed real estate agents, would like to join
our growing real estate company

 We will consider sponsoring ambitious sales oriented people to become
licensed agents.

Thank You!

Send Inquiries and Resumes by email to Manzionerealestatellc at gmail.com

Or by fax to 718-858-5578