RE: [Fredslist] You missed a great SOLO meeting.

katalin katalin at medbillsassist.com
Tue Apr 21 09:48:53 EDT 2009

Thank you Anna for clarifying branding for us and thank you Gil
for all your important notes to recapture Anna's presentation.

I have learned a lot and met some really nice professionals at
SOLO yesterday.

Riding the circuit is another way of harvesting the powers of
Gotham.

Katalin Goencz CIC
MedBillsAssist  a division of O&K Consulting
Phone: 203-569-7610
Fax: 203.973.0367
katalin at medbillsassist.com

http://www.medbillsassist.com/